About Me

My photo
I am a future teacher who values whimsy in the classroom!

Monday, February 13, 2017

Making Valentine Hearts

Since Valentine's Day is tomorrow, here is a quick, easy way to make Valentine cards! I made these a few years ago, but since I actually remembered to take pictures of them I thought I'd share them!

All you have to do to make these is to get thick, heart shaped paper cutouts, fun paper, and stickers, letters, ribbon, etc. You can look up cute, punny phrases, or come up with your own, and then try to match the words with stickers and pictures.

Simply glue the paper of your choice to a heart cutout, add a phase, and add corresponding decorations.

You can give these out individually, or even hole punch one corner or each and make little book by tying them up with ribbon!





No comments:

Post a Comment