About Me

My photo
I am a future teacher who values whimsy in the classroom!

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Teachers from my Childhood

I was going through old pictures, and found several photographs of me with my elementary school teachers. Although I'm missing quite a few that I loved, I also have some of pictures of some of my favorite teachers!

My first grade teacher. I don't look happy, but I'm sure I was;)

In 3rd grade, I had two teachers! Both so sweet.

My 5th grade teacher, and my first male teacher. He was so fun!

My band teacher in 4th and 5th grade. I absolutely hated band, but absolutely loved him!

It's crazy to me how I'll always have these pictures of my teachers, and someday, students will always have pictures with me. I hope they loo back and remember my name and things about me, just like I do when I think of my past teachers!

No comments:

Post a Comment