About Me

My photo
I am a future teacher who values whimsy in the classroom!

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Month in Review: February 2017

With February over, I thought I'd show my planner pages for the month, just like I did in January. But, unlike last month, I thought it might be fun to include some of my personal highlights from February.



1. By far my favorite thing I did this month was go to LA during Valentine's weekend with my Valentine!

We ate delicious food:




Bought way too much candy at a magical candy store called It's Sugar:



















And checked out this cute LA landmark (like in La La Land!):











2. I also had a lot of fun this month trying to make some cook/bake a little more! I've never spent much time in the kitchen, but my boyfriend and I whipped up 2 pizzas and a pie this month, and they were honestly pretty amazing.
(Blackberry pie)



(2 kinds of pizza!)
Pizza 1:
Alfredo sauce, pizza cheese mix, feta cheese, chicken, bacon.
Pizza 2:
Pesto sauce, pizza cheese mix, salami, bell peppers, Kalamata olives.




















3. I've also had a lot of fun this month trying out a photo a day challenge on my Instagram for this blog! (@thewhimsicaleducator). One of my favorite bloggers, Scathingly Brilliant (@kategabrille on IG) posts prompts for each day on a monthly basis, and I've been keeping up as best I can! I started late in January, so I didn't get very many in, but in February I've only missed 3!


These were her prompts, and below are a few of my favorite pictures that I posted.

(Feb. 3: Something pink) 

(Feb. 12: A doodle)

(Feb 22: Bedhead)

It's something I really love to do, because I feel like it forces me to be at least a little creative every day! I'm going to try to not miss any in March, and hopefully keep it up for the whole year!


No comments:

Post a Comment