About Me

My photo
I am a future teacher who values whimsy in the classroom!

Thursday, January 5, 2017

Cute Backpacks

Since I'm still in school, I thought I'd compile a list of some of the most whimsical backpacks I've come across. I already have my backpack for this semester (a cute Betsey Johnson one, pictured here with a couple other bags I got for Christmas this year!)

 so I'm not in the market, but if I were, here would be a few of my favorite choices:




   

Most of these are not currently being sold, but if you're interested in where any of them came from, they're all linked on my school supplies Pinterest page: https://www.pinterest.com/alybattenburg/stationary-school-supplies/

Some of my past backpacks that I've loved include this fun 3-D backpack, that I swear I got compliments on every single day:

I got mine at www.dollskill.com, but I've seen them sold several places online.

I've also previously had a metallic pink backpack from American Apparel, and a pink cupcake backpack that I received as a gift.


Backpacks are something you use every day, so might as well buy one that will brighten your mood!

No comments:

Post a Comment