About Me

My photo
I am a future teacher who values whimsy in the classroom!

Thursday, January 12, 2017

My Favorite Pens

Pens. They seem like a silly thing to care so much about, but the right one can change your life.

A couple years ago, I started using multicolored pens to take notes, and my notes have become so much prettier, easier to read, and more interesting to take. I'm talking about the kind of pen that has several different colors you can use, all in one. The kind you used to have as a kid, when you would try to press down on them all at once? Those. I can not even tell you what a difference this kind of pen has made in my college courses!

I loved mine so much that I expanded my collection this year - I used to just have a green one with 4 pastel colors (in the middle) and a clear one with a bunch of colors that broke this semester. Recently, I ordered a Lisa Frank one (on the right) off of Amazon, because I am Lisa Frank's #1 biggest fan, I'm pretty sure. You should see my dorm room, Lisa Frank everywhere. I also just got a cute one with sweethearts on it from Target (on the left). I LOVE when Target has their Valentine's Day stuff! That's how I decorate every day of the year anyway!


I believe in this kind of pen so much that it's my plan to give them away as "first day gifts" to my classes (if I teach a higher grade where pens are appropriate) because they help keep things so organized! 

I also adore this little lollipop pens. I buy them on Amazon by the dozen because they're a huge hit with kids, and I like to give them out to them.


They look like real lollipops, right!? These things blow kids' minds. Find a whole selection of colors here


No comments:

Post a Comment