About Me

My photo
I am a future teacher who values whimsy in the classroom!

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Planning the New Year!

We are almost 2 weeks into 2017, and I am still way too excited about bettering myself! I wrote out a list of 41 resolutions (oh dear) and so far the one I'm keeping the best is #19 - being more organized.

One of the ways I'm doing that is with notebooks and agendas.

I love using planners, and it's such a trend now that there are cute ones and stickers for them everywhere! My 2017 planner is from https://www.bando.com/. It's probably too expensive for what it is, but i's really fun, and comes with some adorable stickers (although not enough for me - I bought the extra sticker book as well!)

I got this one for $20.00, and this sticker book to go with it, but there are lots of other options to choose from! I also got some additional stickers from Micheal's, and a "you are my sunshine" page marker that my mom found for me from Etsy!


This planner makes my life so much easier, and also so much more fun! 

I also decided that I'm going to write down all of my best moment this year, and read them back on New Year's Eve! I have seen several versions of this on the Internet, but I like the idea of writing them in a notebook instead of bothering with jars and slips of paper. I got the notebook a couple of years ago, and have been waiting for the perfect project to use it on. I love pink and gold together, and the front makes me feel so inspired!


I've also decided to read a lot more this year. I love reading, but with school I often feel guilty reading anything non-mandatory. I've decided to use a notebook to jot down my thoughts while reading, and to review books. I'm hoping this will make me feel less irresponsible reading for fun somehow! I got this little notebook from my tutoring job last summer, and it seems ideal for this task!

Lastly, I'm hoping to read the bible and do some more personal devotionals this year, so this notebook, which was given to me by a friend, is what I'm planning on using to write down notes and thoughts! 

PS - I've just made a Pinterest board for the pictures I post on here. 




No comments:

Post a Comment