About Me

My photo
I am a future teacher who values whimsy in the classroom!

Friday, January 13, 2017

Teacher Clothes: Book-Themed Clothing Sites!

There are a million cute book-themed articles of clothing out there, but after much searching, these are my top picks for websites with a wide variety of items.

Listographs is the coolest site ever. They take all the words from a book (they have a huge selection!) and make a design that fits that book with the words. Then they put that design on shirts, posters, scarfs, and bags!
They're a little pricey, but I think it's worth it for something so cool and unique! The one pictures is from Sense and Sensibility, and it cost $34.00

The scarves are even pricier at $39.00 like this Hamlet one. They're more simple, with only the words and no design.

I think my favorite items from this site, though, are the totes! How cute would these be to carry your teaching materials in?
 

I love the idea of getting one to fit the grade level that I'm teaching. And at $29.00, these are a little more affordable. 

My other favorite website for book-themed clothing is Out of Print. I've been (mostly window) shopping here for years, and I absolutely adore it! I even have a couple items from here that I'm planning on showing in another post. This site has t-shirts, sweatshirts, socks, totes, mugs, and scarves, all with book covers or reading themes on them! 

Currently I'm eyeing these pieces:










Again, I would purchase based off grade level, and would probably reserve the more casual-wear for Fridays, or dress the tees up with a blazer or something! This cite is also a little more affordable than the other, and I can say from experience that the items are quality!






No comments:

Post a Comment