About Me

My photo
I am a future teacher who values whimsy in the classroom!

Thursday, January 5, 2017

Teacher Clothes: Pencils!

There are few things that I find more enjoyable in life than themed clothing! Give me animal shoes, dessert bags, and unicorn everything, any day of the week. In my real life, I have and wear my fair share of quirky-cute clothing and accessories (some of which is already teachery - post to come!) but I also covet many items online. In fact, I have an entire Pinterest board dedicated to fun teacher attire: https://www.pinterest.com/alybattenburg/teacher-attire/
Today I'm going to focus just on pencil themed clothes! Here are a few of my favorite pieces:
(Disclaimer: unfortunately, most of these items are no longer available to purchase, but I tend to use Pinterest more for inspiration than actual shopping. Any items that are currently for sale will be linked!)

Pencil Skinny Jeans - Nasty Gal


Pencil Skirt - Anthropologie


Draw Your Attention Bag - Modcloth


Pencil Me In Wedge - Modcloth



Write On Ring - Modcloth

Lambwool Green Pencil Scarf - Etsy 


Got My Number Two Socks - Bookriot

No. 2 Pencil Crew


As you can see, pencils can be put on just about anything! I think they're so fun, and know the kids would really get a kick out of seeing their teacher wearing this sort of thing!


No comments:

Post a Comment