About Me

My photo
I am a future teacher who values whimsy in the classroom!

Thursday, January 19, 2017

My Favorite Whimsical Outfits

I thought I'd make a post of some of my favorite teaching outfits! These are all outfits I've actually worn while at my tutoring job this past summer, and each one of them earned me many child-compliments!


I love anything dessert related, so this is a go-to. The shirt features donuts, cupcakes, and ice cream, and was actually purchased in the kid's section of Forever 21! Sometimes I get the biggest size in the kid's department, because if you ask me, little girls get cuter clothing options;) You can't really tell but I also have on lollipop earrings and a sparkly hair clip. 



I love this dress so much! Here's more of a close up of the design:



Ugh, the bows, the polka dots, the tea cups, the bows, the carousel animals! I just can't get over it. 

I cut my face off because it was a bad picture;)

I'm probably the only adult who would actually wear this, but I love it because to me, the blazer makes it feel professional, but it's still bright pink and sparkly! In my defense, it was monochromatic day at the tutoring center!


No comments:

Post a Comment