About Me

My photo
I am a future teacher who values whimsy in the classroom!

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Teacher Clothes: Solar System Necklaces!

In college and high school, science was never my favorite subject. In elementary school, however, science was so much fun! I plan to go for a Miss Frizzle kind of look when I eventually teach science to my little ones -- she is a style inspiration!
I mean, come on.
With that being said, I wanted to kick off my science fashion choices with some fun solar system necklaces I've found. I love the idea of wearing one of these while teaching about space! I'm sure there are lots of solar system necklaces out there, but I love these 3, and how they're all so different. Links to all of them can be found on my Pinterest page, https://www.pinterest.com/alybattenburg/teacher-attire/?etslf=3944&eq=teacher.




No comments:

Post a Comment